Valentine’s Weekend Race Results From Around the Northwest
It was a busy weekend of races in the Pacific Northwest, you can find results from most of these at the links below. Our crew found their way to the Heart Breaker Half in Hillsboro, Oregon and it was a beautiful day for a run.
For those that haven’t participated the Heart Breaker has a great ~1 mile climb between miles 4 and 5 which while challenging is probably the most beautiful part of the entire run. It rolls through the Hillsboro foothills and past an amazing railway trestle called the Holcomb Creek Trestle. Definitely a must do if you are planning for next year.
Below is a list of all race results for this past weekend, some are still pending but we will get them updated once they are in:
- Heart Breaker – Half, 10K, 5K
- Cupid 5K (Pending)
- Love ’em or Leave ’em Valentine’s Day Dash – 5K
- Oregon Winterfest Rin – 10K, 5K (Pending)
- Fort Ebey Kettles Trail Run Series – Men, Women
- Wurst Run – 10K, 5K
- Sweet Home’s 2015 Sweetheart Run – 10K, 5K (Pending)
- My Muddy Valentine – 10K, 8K (Pending)
- ORRC Hagg Lake Mud Runs – 50K, 25K
- Magnuson Series President’s Day Weekend Run – 10K, 5K
Apologies if we missed your race and happy to add it if you contact our team. If you have an event coming up and are looking for additional sponsors or would like a more detailed writeup on your run, then definitely reach out to us. Also, make sure you are on our events page so everyone can find you!